New Episode?

This forum is for discussion about the G.I. Joe Review podcast, the net's only podcast dedicated to the review of Marvel's G.I. Joe comic series.

Moderator: Sidewinder

Postby Matthew on Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:52 pm

We've fallen a little behind. Dosser from joecustom's has been doing our editing for us, and is a little behind. We have one that should be done soon and we record the next one on Monday :D

Glad your enjoying it!

PS: not sure why it's putting my post before yours...
Matthew
The Mayor

New Episode?

Postby JimmyPSHayes on Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:57 pm

I'm a newbie and I was wondering when the new episode will be out. Episode #9 was awesome and I've listened to it about 10 times all ready. I need something new to listen to! :stormshadow3:
JimmyPSHayes

Postby JimmyPSHayes on Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:42 pm

That's great news! Thanks for the update. Again, I'm really enjoying these podcasts. :snakeeyes3:
JimmyPSHayes

Postby chad_ghost on Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:45 pm

Glad to hear that you are enjoying the podcast. Hope to have #10 up very soon.
chad_ghost

Chad & Matthew's Custom GI Joe Figures
"We cannot live the Christian life, only strive to. Only one man did, and they named it after Him."
chad_ghost
Administrator

Postby JimmyPSHayes on Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:49 pm

GReat!! I have to take a long car ride this weekend, and it'll be perfect for that! :D
JimmyPSHayes

Postby Sidewinder on Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:54 am

episode 10 has had all kinds of roadblocks, but like the guys said, it should be out very soon.

Personally, I just got back from an out of state trip - my third in roughly a month and a half.
Sidewinder

Postby Sidewinder on Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:19 am

Better late than never, Episode 10 is now up!
Sidewinder

Re: New Episode?

Postby Professor on Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:58 pm

Hey Guys, I know you all have been busy. Love the podcasts have a grown to listening to them on trips. Any chance of a new one coming along soon? Thanks - keep up the good work!
It doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle in africa: when the sun comes up you'd better be running.
Professor

Postby Sidewinder on Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:38 am

Professor wrote:Hey Guys, I know you all have been busy. Love the podcasts have a grown to listening to them on trips. Any chance of a new one coming along soon? Thanks - keep up the good work!

Thanks for checking in with us.

We have one episode still in editing. When it's released, we hope to get back on track and to a simi-normal schedule.
Sidewinder

Postby cmderinchief on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:02 am

The gang at "What's on JOE Mind?" are big fans and have mentioned The Review in a couple of our podcasts. We're always interested in hearing more, that is for sure!!
- Gary
cmderinchief

Postby Sidewinder on Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:06 pm

cmderinchief wrote:The gang at "What's on JOE Mind?" are big fans and have mentioned The Review in a couple of our podcasts. We're always interested in hearing more, that is for sure!!

Thanks! I've heard part of episode 1 and really enjoyed it. Thanks for mentioning us.

I'm working on an episode now. No eta, though, my job is slamming me at the moment.

My iPod has been on the fritz the last couple of months, but I'm looking forward to hearing the rest of the What's on JOE Mind.
Sidewinder

Return to G.I. Joe Review